Applications are open for the Future Female Mentorship Program 2023, a Public Relations (PR) and communications program dedicated to the needs of African female tech founders. The program provides insights into PR, communications planning, media relations, and business storytelling, aimed to increase startup visibility and investment. Features include masterclasses, virtual sessions, media relation insights, and more. Previous editions saw a significant increase in applications and press coverage.
In an effort to empower and support the often overlooked and unsupported African female tech founders in the male-dominated tech world, applications are now open for the Future is Female Mentorship Program 2023. This program is designed exclusively to address the business development needs of these innovators and offers insights into the fundamentals of Public Relations (PR) and communications.
Table of Content
- About Future Females
- CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program
- Aim and Benefits of CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program
- Requirements for CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About Future Females
Future Female is a movement to inspire more female entrepreneurs, and better support their success. We provide a platform digitally, physically, and emotionally where women can connect, inspire and collaborate with each other, and access the resources they need to succeed.
CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program
- OrganisationFuture Females
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study not specified
- State of Origin
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program
Selected mentees enjoy three months of mentorship sessions, tailored to their unique startup needs. Benefits of the program include:
- Customized online masterclasses with Claudine Moore, Managing Director, Africa at Allison+Partners and Adjunct Professor, at New York University, as well as the Editor of TechCabal.
- Tailored virtual sessions with Allison+partners team members and leading experts from the tech ecosystem relevant to the participant’s business and sector.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of PR and communications for Africa-focused startups.
- Practical knowledge of storytelling incorporation in communication.
- A topline review of the Three T’s of communications: Theme, Tone, and Timing.
- Guidance on how to create an actionable communication campaign.
- An overview of media relations and their differences across local, regional, and global press.
- Tips on business relationship development with various stakeholders.
Requirements for CMM Future is Female Mentorship Program Qualification
Open to African Women Tech Innovators
Eligible candidates for the program:
- Have businesses less than two years old.
- Are female-founded or have at least one woman co-founder?
- Are Africa-focused, serving African markets or Africans in the Diaspora?
- Have an early-stage startup (pre-series A investment).
- Have a business plan and a minimum viable product (MVP).
- Have a functional website and have launched their startup with initial traction.
- Special consideration will be given to startups focusing on health, education, finance, agriculture, sustainability, or those addressing the needs of African women and girls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Future Females on form.typeform.com to apply
By providing a comprehensive and tailored mentorship experience, the Future is Female Mentorship Program 2023 promises to be an invaluable resource for African female tech founders looking to scale and make a significant impact in their respective sectors.
I hope you find this article helpful.