OSOPADEC Bursary Scholarship Scheme: For the 2023/2024 academic session, the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) is now accepting applications from students enrolled in tertiary institutions in its mandated area (Ilaje and Ese Odo local government area).
Application Requirements For The OSOPADEC Scholarship 2023
All interested applicants must meet the following requirements before they can be selected.
- Be indigene of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area
- Be a full-time student of a well-known Private or Public University within the country as of the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Be either an undergraduate or Postgraduate, student of the Nigerian Law School, before you can be eligible to apply and in as much as their school authorities recognized their studentship.
- Not be a Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma student or others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies as you won’t be qualified for this award.
Documents Required For The OSOPADEC Bursary Scholarship 2023
The application for the OSOPADEC Bursary Scholarship is the only application where applicants will have to provide the following documents:
- A recent Passport
- Evidence of (LGA) Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Tuition fees receipts (for 2022/2023 Academic Session)
- Valid Student Identity (ID) Card
Important Notice To All Applicants
Here are some of the important things that all applicants must take note of in order to apply for the OSOPADEC Scholarship 2023:
- Change of bank will not be accepted after submission
- All Applicants are required to print out their online registration slip.
- The Dean of Students Affairs / HOD must sign and stamp the registration slip
- Kindly upload the signed slip to complete the registration
- The portal for registration will be opened for applicants on the OSOPADEC website http://osopadecbursary.org or http://osopadec.gov.ng from May 26th, 2023 to June 23rd, 2023.
In summary, he OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is a significant step towards supporting students from Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas. All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply and take advantage of this opportunity.
I hope you find this article helpful.