The Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship in Vietnam is open to international students. These scholarships are only offered for master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies. This Scholarship covers full tuition fees and full accommodation fees.
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century.
Students will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help them pursue excellence in their academics and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students.
Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship In Vietnam 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship in Vietnam are stated below:
1. Required Language:
2. When English is the medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
3. When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
4. Eligible Countries: All world countries
5. Match all required documents for the application
READ ALSO: CITI POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME/DE SCREENING
The benefits of the Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship in Vietnam are:
1. Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
2. Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
3. Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and Electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor Relations and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
I hope you find this article helpful.