The Fully Funded TU Wien Masters Scholarship in Austria is open to Females from all over the world. It is a prestigious scholarship program named in honor of Prof. Helmut Veith, a distinguished computer scientist known for his outstanding contributions to the field of formal methods and verification. The scholarship is offered by the Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms (VCLA) and is dedicated to supporting talented female students in pursuing their master’s studies in computer science or a related field at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in Austria.
The scholarship aims to promote gender diversity in the field of computer science, which has historically been underrepresented by women. It provides financial support to successful applicants, covering tuition fees and offering a monthly stipend to help with living expenses during the course of their master’s program.
Fully Funded TU Wien Masters Scholarship In Austria 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded TU Wien Masters Scholarship in Austria are stated below:
1. Required Language: English
2. Eligible Countries: All world countries.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
4. The funding will only be awarded to applicants who have been unconditionally admitted to the master’s program.
5. Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
6. Extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
a) Formal Methods and Verification.
b) Logic in Computer Science.
c) Foundations of Artificial Intelligence.
d) Computer Security.
e) Complexity Theory.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: THE UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The benefits of the Fully Funded TU Wien Masters Scholarship in Austria are:
1. Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
2. EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
How to Apply?
Please follow the below instructions to avail Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science:
The following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of faculty the student would be interested to work during their master’s thesis and why.
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor’s degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- Copy of passport
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to ta.sc-cigol@retsam with the subject “Application” as a single PDF document. The name of the PDF file needs to be “document.pdf”
The Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms invites applications for the Helmut Veith Stipend from motivated and outstanding female master’s students who plan to pursue one of the programs in Computer Science at TU Wien.
I hope you find this article helpful.