The Usmanu Danfodiyo University School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UDUSOK postgraduate programs (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters’s degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
In this article, we shall explore everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UDUS PG form 2023, the Usmanu Danfodiyo University postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form.
Visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicants should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- The screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with a ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc., and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission to the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services, and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for the Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
I hope you find this article helpful.