The University of Lagos institute of continuing education (ICE) Unilag part-time form for admission into Part-time degree admission programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG), wishes to inform the general public that the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) Unilag part time form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session exercise is on.
we believe that whoever is ambitious to further his or her education can partake in this ample opportunity created by Lagos State University.
UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023/2024
Here is a guide on how to Apply for UNILAG Part Time Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Application for the Part-Time form will be in two phases:
- Log on to the JAMB CAPS website and register.
- Pay the sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain a JAMB registration center number. (This Can be easily done from JAMB-approved CBT ]. NO UTME EXAM is required.
- Log on to the UNILAG application portal applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click “Start Fresh Application”
- Select ICE as the application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number, and E-mail Address.
- Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
- Return to the application portal (applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” and enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as a password.
- Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
- Submit one of the hard copies of the completed forms in color prints to the Department you have applied to or to the sandwich office for Faculty of Education programmes.
General Information About The Unilag Part Time Form:
- The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG.
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
- The Programes run in the evening.
- Candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
READ ALSO: NAFCONS POST-UTME FORM
UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) Available Programes
Faculty of Arts (The programmes under each faculty may appear as a drop-down list)
- Department of Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- Department of English Language
- Department of European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Linguistics, African and Asian Studies (Igbo and Yoruba)
- Department of History and Strategic Studies
Faculty of Education (Sandwich Programmes)
- Dept. of Arts and Social Sciences Education
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- Dept of Educational Management
- Dept of Education Foundations
- Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- Dept of Lifelong and Continuing Education
- Dept of Science and Technology Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Dept of Actuarial Science & Insurance
- Actuarial Science
- Dept of Employment Relations and Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (IRPM)
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Dept. of Mass Communication
- Dept. of Sociology
- Dept. of Social Work
- Dept. of Psychology
UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) Admission Entry Requirements
The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) requires that candidates possess at least one of the following to qualify for admission into any of its programes.
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE (O’ level) or equivalent with Credit in at least (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- GCE (A-Level) or Cambridge Examination or equivalent with principal passes in at least two (2) relevant subjects.
- Diploma certificate (OND or HND) from any polytechnic or NCE from any college of Education approved by the government.
- A First Degree of the University of Lagos or any other comparable institution approved by the Senate.
- A JUPEB result with a minimum of 2.00 Points.
- In addition, Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and must fulfill any other requirement set by the Faculty/Department where the programme is domiciled. Visit ice.unilag.edu.ng for details.
- Candidates are required to participate in an entrance examination
Important Notice About The Unilag Part Time Form
- Candidates are required to participate in an entrance examination for these programmes which will be in English Language and General Paper. For Management sciences, Mathematics is inclusive.
- Candidates are expected to be at the examination venue by 7.45 am with a color print of their application forms.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
- The date of the qualifying examination will be announced through the ICE website and via text messages to candidates.
For Further Enquiries
Mobile no: 08169510970 You may also call any of the following numbers:
Faculty of Arts: 07030192744, 09078485658, 08168686636
Faculty of Management Sciences: 08028478319,
Faculty of Environmental Sciences: 08038347237
Faculty of Social Sciences: 08028939712, 08066751389, 08033326802, 08055710668, 0808770548, 08033047973
I hope you find this article helpful.