The University of Port Harcourt invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the advanced Graduate Programmes offered by the Institute of International Trade and Development (IITD) for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is a clarion call for individuals poised to deepen their expertise and advance their careers in the global marketplace.
|PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D in Trade & Development
|International Trade, Customs, Maritime Security
|PGD/M.Sc: 12 months, Ph.D.: 24-60 months
|Online and Institute’s Office
|30th January 2024
Comprehensive Range of Graduate Courses
IITD proudly presents an array of courses designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills required in today’s global economy:
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in International Trade and Development
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in International Trade and Development
- Master of Science (MSC) in Customs Administration/Border Management
- Master of Science (MSC) in Ports Management and Maritime Administration
- Master of Science (MSC) in Shipping and Maritime Security
- Ph.D. Program in Trade and Development Finance
Your Academic Gateway
The criteria for eligibility across these programs vary:
- PGD Programme: A Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Economics, Political Science, and Law, or an Upper Credit in HND.
- M.Sc Programmes: A Second Class Honours Bachelor’s degree in specified disciplines, or relevant professional experience for trade industry professionals.
- Ph.D. Program: An M.Sc Degree in International Trade and Development or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
Duration of Study
Timeframe for Academic Pursuit
- The PGD and M.Sc programs are structured to be completed in 12 months.
- The Ph.D. program spans a minimum of 24 months and a maximum of 60 months.
Method of Application
Step-by-Step Application Process
To embark on your academic journey:
- Obtain the Application Form online via the University of Port Harcourt’s website or directly from the IITD Office.
- A non-refundable application fee of ₦30,000.00 is to be paid at designated banks, with account details provided on the university’s website.
Submission and Contact Information
Final Steps and Inquiries
Ensure your completed Application Form, along with academic transcripts, reference letters, and other pertinent documents, are submitted by Tuesday, 30th January 2024.
For additional details, contact the IITD via the following numbers:
In conclusion, as the global economy evolves, so too should your qualifications. The IITD at the University of Port Harcourt offers a bridge to the forefront of international trade and development. Seize this opportunity to become a part of a network of global commerce experts. Your future in international trade awaits.
I hope you find this article helpful.