The Fully Funded University of Amsterdam Scholarships in the Netherlands are available now. If you want to apply for the master’s degree you get a scholarship that will provide financial support to the students to help the students financially. So if you want to apply for admission to the postgraduate degree then it’s the best opportunity for you to apply for the University of Amsterdam postgraduate scholarships 2023.
Fully Funded University of Amsterdam Scholarships In Netherlands 2024
31 December 2023
University Of Amsterdam
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Amsterdam Scholarships in the Netherlands are stated below:
1. Candidates must be a member of non-EU/EEA countries.
2. The applicants who want to apply for the social sciences programs are eligible to apply for the scholarship
3. The applicant must have completed all the programs that are necessary for the master’s degree
4. The candidate must have Dutch Visa regulations.
5. The candidates have to be admitted to the master’s degree program at the graduate school of social sciences.
6. The candidates must join the university as full-time students for their master’s degree
7. The applicant will get the scholarship according to the type of program and the duration of the degree.
The benefits of the Fully Funded University of Amsterdam Scholarships in the Netherlands are:
1. The applicant will get a scholarship amount ranging from €2,000 to €25,000 depending upon the type of program and departments that they have selected.
2. The Holland Government Scholarships may complement the Amsterdam Merit Scholarships.
3. The applicants get the chance to visit and travel to a new country and explore the environment of the country.
1. Passport Photocopy
2. Financial plan letter
3. Motivation letter
4. Recommendation letter
5. Academic records
6. Research plan
How to apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships?
1. The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to visit the official website or the admission office of the graduate school of Social Sciences.
2. Then you have to select the program that you are studying at the university
3. Then attach all the documents that are mentioned above to complete the application
4. Your application is complete you have to wait for some time for the approval of your application.
I hope you find this article helpful.