The University Of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Funded Scholarship is open for Africans. was developed to encourage enrollment of students from Africa seeking advanced legal education in the University of California, Berkeley. Because funds are extremely limited, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be provided to two outstanding applicants each year.
University Of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Funded Scholarship 2024
18 December 2023
United States Of America
University Of California Berkeley
Subjects offered by the university
Partial Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the University Of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Funded Scholarship are stated below:
1. Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
2. Academic merit
3. A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. professional track
4. Students must be admitted to the LL.M. professional track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
5. Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester.
The University Of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Funded Scholarship is a full-tuition waiver. Recipients w
A complete application to the LL.M. executive track program received no later than:
1. November 1st for option A (spring start)
2. December 18th for option B (summer start)
3. Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be sent to LSAC well in advance to allow time for processing.
I’ll be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
I hope you find this article helpful.