The University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland is open to non-EU/EEA students to undertake master’s programs. It is a merit-based grant awarded to outstanding international students who have completed their foreign studies at an international institution and have achieved exceptional academic performance. The University of Lausanne Scholarship annually provides 10 master’s scholarships for international students in Europe. This master’s scholarship opportunity is an excellent chance for students from outside the European Union to continue their studies in Europe.
It is available for those international students who have graduated from any foreign university and have excellent academic records of a very high level. This European scholarship will help students to start their master’s degree at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. This scholarship is very competitive in Europe; international students are selected on a competitive basis by the University of Lausanne.
The scholarship stipend is provided for the duration of the student’s selected master’s program. The exemption of situations of definite catastrophic failure following the first year corresponds to CHF 1,600 monthly from September 15 to July 15 for the duration of the master’s program (one and a half years or two years contingent on the selected master). This master’s scholarship is available in different fields.
A master’s scholarship in Europe is a dream of every international student, this scholarship can help them fulfill their dream. The University of Lausanne is a research and teaching organization with seven divisions, around 15,600 undergraduates, and 3,900 technical personnel. UNIL places a high value on the excellence and inventiveness of its education. This is distinguished by a very multidisciplinary perspective, which is also mirrored in the organization.
University Of Lausanne Masters Scholarship In Switzerland 2024
1 November 2023
University Of Lausanne
Subjects offered by the university
The eligibility criteria for the University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland are stated below:
1. You must have a foreign university degree deemed equal to a graduate degree at UNIL before the commencement of the master’s program.
2. Applicants must have a good academic record throughout their previous education.
3. Furthermore, applicants must have a linguistic level of at least B2 in French (pertaining to the European Language Portfolio globally scale) or, at best, C1 in English (depending on the language in which one’s preferred master is imparted).
4. Applicants applying for the scholarship at UNIL shall not be members.
5. Moreover, applicants must be able to pay the rest of the charges and fees.
6. Applicants with bachelor’s degrees from a foreign university and excellent academic records can apply.
The benefits of the University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship in Switzerland are:
1. Will provide a waiver of CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 for the duration of the master’s (one and a half years or two years contingent on the selected master’s).
2. Students with scholarships will not be required to pay the fixed registration fees for the courses; however, they will have to pay only CHF 80.00 each semester.
3. Students will get an opportunity to experience European study culture.
4. This scholarship in Europe will help them make connections internationally.
5. Students will get a chance to learn from experienced and international professors.
6. This is an excellent opportunity for all those international students who want to pursue their master’s from any European university.
1. Application form
2. Copy of secondary school diploma.
3. Academic transcripts
4. Passport size picture
5. Description of the last semester of the bachelor’s degree program (if the degree is not been issued yet)
6. CV (Curriculum Vitae)
7. Recommendation letters (two)
8. Cover letter
9. Copy of official language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
10. Copy of passport and identity card
11. Proof of application fee payment (CHF 200.00)
I hope you find this article helpful.