The University of Stirling is delighted to offer a prestigious Postgraduate East Asia Scholarships. The tuition-fee discount award program is exclusively available to new worldwide students beginning a full-time course for the academic year 2023/2024. This educational scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding students who are living in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, South Korea or Taiwan.
University of Stirling Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024
During their tenure at this university, students will encounter an exceptional learning journey coupled with top-tier educational amenities. The institution assists individuals in overcoming a multitude of challenges through its cutting-edge pedagogy and comprehensive analytical approach.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2023/2024
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £7,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong (SAR), Japan, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2024 or January 2025.
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be living in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, South Korea or Taiwan at the point of application.
- You must enter directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, one must be admitted to the university. Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript from your undergraduate programme along with your graduation certificate. If you are still studying, then an interim transcript will suffice, and your university will be able to advise you on how to get one.
- Copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate program
- One reference. This should be a professional reference from someone who knows your work well enough and can attest to your ability to study at the postgraduate level. This will generally be academic in your final year of study (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or your employer if you have been out of education.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course.
- A certified translated version of your transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Specific English language requirements are listed on each course page.
- IELTS Academic
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2
- TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)
The University of Stirling will award the successful candidates an award of £7,000 per year.
I hope you find this article helpful.