The University of Sydney Funded Scholarship in Psychology Neuroscience is open for all internationals who want to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Australia. The main object of the award is to support international students starting a full-time PhD degree in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney is a prestigious institution with a rich history dating back to 1850. It is consistently ranked among the top universities globally and is known for its academic excellence, world-class research, and diverse student body. The university’s stunning campus, situated in the heart of Sydney, provides students with a vibrant and culturally rich environment. The University of Sydney offers a dynamic and globally competitive education that prepares students for success in various fields with a wide range of academic programs, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a strong commitment to innovation.
The University of Sydney is renowned for its academic excellence, offering a world-class education in a vibrant and diverse environment. With a rich history of innovation and a commitment to research, it provides students with access to leading faculty and cutting-edge resources.
University of Sydney Funded Scholarship in Psychology Neuroscience 2024
9 November 2023
University Of Sydney
Subjects offered by the university
Partial Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the University of Sydney Funded Scholarship in Psychology Neuroscience are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
2. Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for a PhD degree at the Faculty of Science
3. Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following:
4. Have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) within the School of Psychology, Faculty of Science at the University of Sydne
5. Research disagreement and relational mentalizing in the emergence of discriminatory behavior
6. Hold at least:
7. A bachelor’s degree with a substantial research component or equivalent, or
8. An Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent,
9. Master’s degree with a substantial research component or equivalent.
The University of Sydney Funded Scholarship in Psychology Neuroscience will provide up to $37,207 annually and is tenable for 3 years.
1. How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must have an offer of admission into a full-time PhD degree at the Faculty of Science. After that, they can apply through the online application form at the university.
2. Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, certificates, proof of citizenship, proof of English language proficiency, and ATAR or equivalent for their preferred course.
3. Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
4. Language Requirement: Before commencing course application, you must meet USydney’s English language proficiency requirements.
I hope you find this article helpful.