The Fully Funded University of Sydney Ph.D. The scholarship is open to international and domestic students who want to undertake the field of Artificial Intelligence Ph.D. studies.
The University of Sydney, a prestigious Australian institution, stands as a beacon of academic excellence and innovation. Renowned for its world-class faculty, cutting-edge research initiatives, and diverse range of programs, the university offers students a dynamic learning environment. Situated in the heart of Sydney, the university provides not only top-tier education but also access to a bustling cultural and economic hub.
Choosing the University of Sydney means embracing a globally respected institution known for its exceptional academics, distinguished professors, and many programs. With a commitment to research and innovation, the university offers a stimulating environment for personal and intellectual growth. Its prime location in Sydney, a thriving cultural and economic hub, provides students with unparalleled opportunities for networking, internships, and cultural experiences.
Fully Funded University Of Sydney Ph.D. Scholarship 2024
31 December 2023
University Of Sydney
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Sydney Ph.D. Scholarships are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students both can apply.
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Ph.D. degree program in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
3. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
4. Have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a Masters by Research or Ph.D. within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
5. Be willing to conduct research in the field of Artificial Intelligence
6. hold at least one of the following:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: THE FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
7. An Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent, or
8. A Master’s Degree, or
9. A four-year Bachelor’s degree
The Fully Funded University of Sydney Ph.D. The scholarship will provide $35,950 p.a. for 3.5 years to the selected candidates.
I hope you find this article helpful.