Grab this opportunity to study at the most prestigious university in Australia with the help of the Deas Thomson Physical International Scholarships in Physics Honours offered at the University of Sydney. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024. The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake honours and degree programs in the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
University of Sydney Thomson Scholarships in Physics Honours 2023/2024
Studying at the University of Sydney offers a world-class education in a vibrant and diverse city. With a rich history of academic excellence, it provides access to top-notch faculty, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a global network of alumni.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 31 January 2024.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Honours Research
- Awards: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Having an unconditional offer of admission full-time in an Honours program in Physics with the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the Honours degree program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
This scholarship is valued at $7,000 and is tenable for 1 year.
I hope you find this article helpful.