The exciting news comes from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), as the esteemed institution announces the release of its supplementary admission list for both UTME and Direct Entry for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNN Supplementary Admission List 2022/2023
|University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
|Supplementary Admission List
|Check Admission Status
|Via UNN’s website and the JAMB portal
|Instructions to Admitted Candidates
|Candidates are to accept their offers and complete the registration process
- UNN UTME Primary Admission List
- UNN Direct Entry Primary Admission List
- UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List
How to Check the UNN Supplementary Admission List
The release of the supplementary admission list brings renewed hope for those candidates who have not yet secured their places in UNN’s first-degree programs for the coming academic year. The list contains the names of students who have now been offered provisional admission into the university’s diverse academic programs.
Candidates can access the UTME and Direct Entry supplementary admission lists on the university’s official portal using the following links:
- 2022-2023 UTME Supplementary Admission List
- 2022-2023 Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List
- 2022/2023 ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY LIST II
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2022/2023 ADMISSION LIST FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIT II
Essential Guidelines for Candidates Offered Provisional Admission
Check: UNN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates
Upon receiving the offer of provisional admission, candidates must follow certain guidelines to confirm and regularise their acceptance. This includes several critical steps:
- Uploading O/Level Results: Candidates must immediately upload their O/Level results to the JAMB Portal via a JAMB-approved CBT Centre. Evidence of this upload, along with the Admission Status in JAMB CAPS, must be forwarded to the Admissions Office.
- Accepting Admission on JAMB CAPS: Candidates must accept their admission offer on JAMB CAPS to ensure they are issued the JAMB Admission Letter. Neglecting this step will be deemed as a rejection of the admission offer.
- Payment Invoice Generation and Acceptance Fee Payment: Candidates must visit the University of Nigeria website or portal, log in using their JAMB Registration number, and generate and download a Payment Invoice containing a Remitta number. The invoice enables payment of the acceptance fee of N30,000 at the UNN Microfinance Bank or any Commercial Bank.
- Admission Slip and Acceptance Form: Candidates should visit the university website or portal again, log in with their Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, print the Admission Slip, and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Further Payments and Registration: Candidates must proceed with further fee payments and registration as directed on the University of Nigeria website.
Remember, the admission is provisional and could be withdrawn if a candidate is found to not meet the minimum university requirements at any time in the future.
Checking Admission Status: An Alternate Approach
Candidates can also check their admission status via the JAMB admission status portal by following these steps:
- Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your UNN admission status.
READ ALSO: UNN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, extends hearty congratulations to all the candidates who have made it to the Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. This represents a crucial step forward in t