UNTH School of Nursing Interview – 2023. UNTH has released the list of candidates for interview. All candidates who applied for admission into the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital should check the list given below to see if they have been shortlisted. UNTH School of Nursing Interview
Following the result of the entrance examination of 1 July, 2023 you are invited for an interview at the School of Nursing. UN.T.H, Enugu, at 7.30am on Tuesday 29th August, 2023.
UNTH Enugu School Of Nursing Interview 2023
|📆 Interview Date||Tuesday 29th August, 2023 at 7.30 am|
|🏥 Venue||School of Nursing, University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu|
|📜 Credentials #1||ORIGINAL Senior Secondary School Certificate (max 2 sittings)|
|🎂 Credentials #2||ORIGINAL Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of age|
|📚 Credentials #3||ORIGINAL Testimonial from last Secondary School|
|📏 Required Items||Pen, Pencil, Eraser & 2 passport photos (3×2.2 cms; full face, white background)|
|📊 Entry Requirement||CREDITS in English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (max 2 sittings) since 2006|
|⚠️ Note||Absence of requirements = No interview. Prepare for a multi-day interview; arrange accommodation.|
- Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2023
- Time: 7:30 am
- Venue: School of Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
Required Documents & Items for the Interview:
READ ALSO: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
Candidates are urged to come prepared and to bring along the following essentials:
- Original Senior Secondary School Certificate: Must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Original Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age: Please note, that baptismal certificates are not accepted.
- Original Testimonial: This should be from the last secondary school attended by the candidate.
- Stationery: A pen, pencil, and eraser are essential.
- Passport Photographs: Two recent colored photographs are required. These should feature a full face against a white background. Each photograph should measure 3 cm in length and 2.5 cm in width. It’s crucial that candidates avoid wearing eyeglasses in these photographs.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
It is imperative that all candidates are aware of the established minimum entry requirements set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria since 2006:
- Credits are required in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. These credits must be achieved in no more than two sittings.
Candidates who do not meet these requirements or fail to produce the essential credentials will not be granted an interview.
The interview process is expected to span several days. Hence, all candidates are advised to make necessary accommodation arrangements in Enugu during this period.
I hope you find this article helpful.