Application for the Nigerian Stock Exchange essay for 2019 has begun: The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2019 edition of its annual Essay Competition.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition 2019 aims to bridge the gap in classroom learning with the practical knowledge required for long-term personal financial planning.
The competition’s overall goal is to develop a culture of wealth creation amongst the youth towards “Building a Financially Savvy Generation”. Now in its 19th year, the NSE Essay Competition has inspired over 67,000 young people in more than 12,000 schools across Nigeria.
NSE Essay Competition Topic For
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay topic for this year is, How can the capital market help to create a better future for all?
Who is eligible? The essay competition is open to all senior secondary school students across the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.
Hint: Capital market is a market where buyers and sellers engage in trade of financial securities like bonds, stocks, etc. The buying/selling is undertaken by participants such as individuals and institutions.
2019 NSE Essay Competition Prizes
|POSITION||PRIZE (STUDENT)||PRIZE (SCHOOL)|
Consolation Prizes: 7 Laptops/tablets for 7 Runners-up
How to Enter Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ïelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiïed if they fail to meet these requirements.
Notes for Guidance:
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation.
How to Apply For NSE 2019 Essay:
- Click here to download the 2019 Essay Competition form ”‹”‹
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to email@example.com
Essay Deadline: October 18, 2019
Apply For 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Competition. Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box…