Fully Funded Utrecht University Scholarships In Netherlands 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Utrecht University Scholarships in the Netherlands are stated below:
1. A candidate must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
2. A candidate must have completed a secondary school and/or undergraduate degree outside the Netherlands.
3. A candidate must be top 10% of their graduating class by demonstrating a letter or a class ranking certificate.
4. A candidate must have applied for the eligible master’s degree program at the university.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Utrecht University Scholarships in the Netherlands are:
1. Full Tuition Fees
2. This scholarship covers the full tuition fees or the full tuition fees as well as a one-year permit to live and study in the Netherlands.
READ ALSO: BABA-AHMED UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
Available Study Fields List:
1. Global Criminology.
2. Social, Health, and Organizational Psychology.
3. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
4. Clinical Psychology.
6. Methodology & Statistics, Biomedical & Social Sciences.
7. Mathematical Sciences.
8. Social and Health Psychology.
9. Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Studies.
10. Comparative Literary Studies.
11. Gender Studies.
13. Media, Art, and Performance Studies.
15. Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
16. Art History.
19. Development and Socialization in Childhood and Adolescence.
20. Legal Research.
21. Social and Health Psychology.
22. Sociology and Social Research.
1. Official Transcripts.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
3. Motivation Letter.
4. Statement Declaring Purpose.
I hope you find this article helpful.