University of West England
Deadline: 31 May/30 Sept 2023 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
The course starts Sep 2023/Jan 2024
UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships For International Students 2024
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Postgraduate Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
1 for January 2024
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student at UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fee purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
If you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above, you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before 31 May 2023 for September 2023 entry and 30 September 2023 for January 2024 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/chancellors-scholarship
I hope you find this article helpful.