Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship In Australia 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia are stated below:
1. The applicants should be citizens or permanent humanitarian visa holders of Australia.
2. The candidates should start an undergraduate program at Deakin University.
3. The students are expected to enroll full-time at the university and in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
4. The applicants should have academic achievement in International Baccalaureate equivalent or an ATAR of at least 95 or high school dux or high ranking students commencing Bachelor of Surgery Bachelor of Medicine.
5. The preference will be given to students participating in extra-curricular activities like community service and those who have financial hardships.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia are:
1. 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
2. 100% of your Student Services and Amenities Fees.
3. A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
4. Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA
As part of the application process, you are required to upload supporting documentation.
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, you need to provide.
Aim to provide documents that are current, relevant, and concise.
The supporting documentation required includes:
1. Evidence of your leadership activities or community service achievement
2. Evidence of your sporting or other achievements.
I hope you find this article helpful.