Online Video Tutorials has gained a lot of exposure among students. Waec and Jamb Video Tutorials for Physics Shouldn’t be left behind. This is why I created this Waec and Jamb Physics Videos to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
Waec Physics is divided into five Parts which are INTERACTION OF MATTER, SPACE & TIME, ENERGY: Mechanical and Heat, WAVES, FIELDS and ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS. You may click here for full Waec Physics Syllabus.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
On the other hand, Jamb Physics Covers MEASUREMENTS AND UNITS, Scalars and Vectors, Motion, Gravitational Field, Equilibrium of Forces, Work, Energy and Power, Friction, Simple Machines, Elasticity, Pressure, etc. You may click here for complete Jamb Physics Syllabus.
Benefits Of Flashlearners Physics Video Tutorials
- The Physics class is free of charge.
- It is frequently updated to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
- The topics are well explained coupled with related Questions.
- Questions are solved the way you will understand it.
- Flashlearners Physics Videos will keep you fully engaged.
- You can learn at your convenient time and from anywhere.
- Option to Pause and take the videos back as many times as you like.
- You can take the Flashlearners Physics Quiz After every Video.
- You can install the Flashlearners App to access thousand other Questions.
- Opportunity to ask me any Physics Questions using this comment box, on my YouTube Channel or Contact Form.
How to Get The Best Out of The Physics Videos
- Shut down distractions; pay full attention.
- Use earpiece or headset if you are in a noisy environment.
- Get a calculator, pen and note for jotting.
- Write Down important points as you learn.
- Watch each video more than once.
- Solve the questions on your own to see if you can reproduce what you learnt
- Don’t jump to another video until you fully understand one Video.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to drop your comment below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?