The Fully Funded Widener University Scholarship in the USA is open to all international students. The program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2023/2024.
The university’s commitment to academic excellence, combined with a vibrant and inclusive campus community, makes it an ideal place to pursue higher education. Widener’s diverse range of programs, from the liberal arts to professional fields, ensures that students have ample opportunities to explore their interests and tailor their education to their career goals.
Fully Funded Widener University Scholarship In USA 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Widener University Scholarship in USA are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: All applicants who are international entrants are welcome to apply.
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: The students are eligible to apply for all undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
3. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
4. The students must be enrolled in the university.
5. The students must be accepted into any undergraduate degree program at the university.
READ ALSO: CITI POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME FORM
The Fully Funded Widener University Scholarship in the USA will provide the winner of the scholarship an amount of $2,000 to $3,000 per annum towards their study in the field, which will be renewable every year.
How to Apply
1. The students must apply online through the university portal of the Common Application and complete the application process. To apply for the scholarship, the applicants are required to fill out the Scholarship application online form.
2. Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
3. Email email@example.com a YouTube link to a Band performance you have participated in. Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
4. One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
5. Proof of financial support.
6. A photocopy of the passport.
7. Admission Requirements: The applicants will be required to participate in a short Zoom interview with Dr. Iain Moyer, Director of Athletic Bands.
8. Language Requirement: The applicants must attain the minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
9. TOEFL IBT – 500
10. TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
11. IELTS – 6.5
12. PTE – 58
13. Duolingo – 105
I hope you find this article helpful.