The World Bank Fully Funded Internship is to hire a staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
World Bank Fully Funded Internship 2024
31 December 2023
United States Of America
The World Bank
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the World Bank Fully Funded Internship are stated below:
1. Applicant should be an enrolled student of a university with a bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degree.
2. No restrictions regarding age
3. Applicant must be fluent in the English Language
4. Technical skills such as computer knowledge or electrical engineering are preferable
The eligibility criteria for the World Bank Fully Funded Internship are:
1. Interns will be paid hourly based on their services
2. Up to $3000 will be awarded for travel allowance
3. Interns will get first-class practical experience in their subjects or fields of interest
4. Selected candidates will get the chance to work under the apprenticeship of experts in their respective fields.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: THE DISTRICT POLY EKOSIN POST-UTME FORM
How to Apply?
Step 1: Register for an account on the World Bank Careers Page
Step 2: Fill out all World Bank Internships application form
Step 3: Upload your Documents:
b) Statement of Interest
c) Letter of motivation
d) Degrees and transcripts
e) Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree program
Step 4: Submit your application
I hope you find this article helpful.