Documents for Uniben physical clearance include acceptance letter and guarantor’s letter. In many occasions, both the acceptance and guarantors letters are to be written by you. However, your guarantor needs to sign the guarantor’s letter while you will be the one to sign the acceptance letter.
It is very easy to write both guarantor and acceptance letter for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Physical clearance 2019/2020 session. This article will only focus on How to write Uniben Acceptance Letter.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
The first thing you must note while typing Uniben acceptance letter is that it is a formal letter. Formal letters are official letters.
Features Of Uniben Acceptance Letter
Just like other formal letters, your uniben acceptance letter must include the following details:
- Your address as the sender in the top right-hand corner;
- University of Benin name and address on the left-hand side;
- The correct opening (Dear Sir/Madam, Dear Mr Smith, Dear Editor);
- A suitable and precisely worded opening sentence. Avoid opening with ”˜I am writing to you”¦’;
- Two to four paragraphs;
- a firm summing up of the purpose of the letter;
- avoidance of shortened forms (e.g. I’m, don’t, won’t, etc.);
- use of appropriate vocabulary;
- suitable and appropriate signing off (e.g. ”˜Yours faithfully’ ”“ very formal with ”˜Dear Sir’, ”˜Yours sincerely’ ”“ less formal with ”˜Dear Mr Pit’).
Sample Format Of Uniben Acceptance Letter
Use the format and example below to write your Uniben acceptance letter.
[Write Your real house address here.
Put Date her (After address]
University of Benin,
Benin City, Edo State.
I, Put your surname, middle name and first name here hereby accept the offer of admission offered by the University of Benin, Benin city, Edo State, the department of put your department here, Faculty of put your faculty, University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State.
I promise to abide by the rules and regulations and also to be of good behavior throughout my period of study at the University of Benin.
It is as simple as that. Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to ask your questions below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?