YOUWIN 2017 APPLICATION BEGINS: The YouWin Connect is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea.
YouWin is an innovative business plan competition with the purpose of job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas. You are about to apply and be a YouWin winner in 2017.
YOUWIN CONNECT 2017
In this article, I will treat the following areas:
- Youwin official website,
- Youwin 2017 application process,
- YouWin connect 2017,
- Youwin 2017 closing date,
- You win business plan competition,
- Youwin connect winners,
YouWin Official Portal:
The YouWin official website is www.youwin.org.ng. Registration and every other thing related to Youwin 2017 application process is carried out in the official portal.
The YouWin Application Requirements:
1. Applicants must be Nigerian between 18 – 45 years.
2. Afterward have post secondary education
3. Posses a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians.
How To Apply For YouWin Business Plan Competition 2017
To register for U-Win 2017 business plan competition, follow the steps listed below:
- REGISTER to own a login details by following this link.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with your log in details.
- Complete new business application: Login and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side.
- Save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time.
- Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it.
- You can submit only ONE application.
- After the application closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
YouWin Registration Notice:
You must be:
1. A Nigerian citizen
2. Age between 20 to 45 years.
3. Posses an Identity be it ( International passport/Drivers License/National ID or Voters card required).
4. You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
5. Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
6. Applicants proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution.
7. Lastly one must prepare an innovative business concept summary. N/B: As a matter of fact applicant must participate in one award pool.
There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
YouWin 2017 Closing Date
Youwin Application closes August 30th, 2017 – This is equally important Register in order to participate in the YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education programme.
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- After Post UTME 2017 What Next? See What You Should Do - September 19, 2017
- How To Know Whether Jamb Or School Has Offered You Admission In 2017 - September 19, 2017
- 17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University - September 19, 2017