YOUWIN CONNECT 2020: The YouWin Connect is a Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. YouWin programme didn’t hold in 2019. A question comes to mind, Will YouWin Connect come back in 2020?
YouWin is an innovative business plan competition with the purpose of job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas. As for whether there will be U-Win Connect in 2020, let’s watch out and see.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
YouWin Connect 2020
In this article, I will treat the following areas:
- YouWin official website,
- Youwin 2020 application process,
- YouWin connect 2020,
- Youwin closing date,
- You win business plan competition,
- Youwin connect winners,
YouWin Official Portal
The YouWin official website is
YouWin Application Requirements
1. Applicants must be Nigerian between 18 ”“ 45 years.
2. Afterwards have post-secondary education
3. Posses a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians.
How To Apply For YouWin Business Plan Competition
To register for U-Win business plan competition, follow the steps listed below:
- REGISTER to own login details by following this link.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with your log in details.
- Complete new business application: Login and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side.
- Save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time.
- Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it.
- You can submit only ONE application.
- After the application closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
YouWin Registration Notice
You must be:
1. A Nigerian citizen
2. Age between 20 to 45 years.
3. Posses an Identity be it ( International passport/Drivers License/National ID or Voters card required).
4. You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
5. Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
6. Applicants proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution.
7. Lastly one must prepare an innovative business concept summary. N/B: As a matter of fact applicant must participate in one award pool.
There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
YouWin 2020 Closing Date
The application form is not out, closing date shall be released with the application date.