The Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) is pleased to release its admission list for the forthcoming 2023/2024 academic session. Applicants who expressed interest in pursuing their first-degree programmes at the esteemed university are now encouraged to confirm their admission status.
Zamfara State University Admission List 2023/2024
|🏫 University||Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT)|
|🔎 How to Check||Via JAMB admission status checking portal|
|📜 Admission Status||Login > Check Admission Status tab > Select Exam year & registration number|
|🔄 Admission in Progress||Regularly check JAMB and University website|
|✅ Once Admitted||ACCEPT or REJECT on JAMB CAPS, Print JAMB admission letter, Possibly change course|
|❗ Upcoming Updates||University website will soon host the admission list|
|🖱️ Future Procedure||Visit university portal > Use JAMB registration as username & password > Click “Applicant” then “Evidence of Admission”|
Confirm Your ZAMSUT Admission Status
At the moment, candidates looking forward to joining ZAMSUT must consult the JAMB admission status-checking portal to ascertain their admission status. Here’s a detailed guide to assist:
Steps to Check Admission Status via the JAMB Portal
- Visit the official JAMB portal: JAMB eFacility.
- Input your credentials – your username and password.
- Navigate and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Choose your examination year and provide your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, you can opt to click on ‘Access my CAPS’ for a comprehensive view of your admission status and related services.
It’s worth noting that if you haven’t been admitted yet, this process is ongoing. It’s prudent to consistently review both the JAMB site and the ZAMSUT official website to stay updated.
For those fortunate to secure admission into ZAMSUT’s first-degree programmes, the following steps are recommended:
- Proceed to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and decide to either ACCEPT or REJECT your offered admission.
- Once you’ve accepted, it’s crucial to print your JAMB admission letter.
- If you’ve been admitted to a programme different from your initial choice, you’re advised to apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
- Visit ZAMSUT’s admission portal.
- Provide your credentials: your JAMB registration number will serve as both your username and password.
- Navigate to the “Applicant” tab, and then opt for “Evidence of Admission” to view your ZAMSUT admission status.
I hope you find this article helpful.