The Rivers state governor’s special overseas undergraduate scholarship has not been announced for a very long time. For this reason, so many persons are not aware of the scholarship.
This article is to inform every Rivers indigene that there is a possibility of Rivers Overseas Undergraduate being announced in 2019.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) hasn’t invited applications yet from suitably qualified candidates for selection in the State Government Special Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for 2019/2020 session.
Continue reading for more details and how to apply for Rivers State Governor’s Special Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship for Indigenes and Non-indigenes.
Available Courses For Rivers Undergraduate Scholarship
- Engineering (Including Agric Engineering, Architecture)
- Medical Sciences Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- Computer Related studies
- Natural Sciences
- Town / Regional Planning
Who Should Apply For Rivers Scholarship
1.) For Rivers lndigenes:
- Must he of Rivers State ( submit, a copy of LGA identification)
- Not above 21 years of age (Confirmation of age preferably by birth certificate)
- A minimum of five (5) SSCE credits relevant to intended course of study. (NECO not acceptable)
- Must not be on a degree awarding programme or its equivalent
2.) For Non Indegens:
- Applications are also welcome from children/wards of taxpaying non indigenes that have been resident in Rivers State for a minimum of 10 years.
- In addition to the credentials mentioned above, 3 years tax clearance- certificate and primary school certificate should be submitted alongside the application. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS. emails or notices posted on www.rssda.org and in all Local Government Secretariat
- Originals of credentials will be sighted during the screening of shortlisted candidates.
Application Closing Date: Not announced
How To Apply
This will be communicated…
Read Also: All available scholarships
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?