All the Tricks and Techniques you need to Understand BODMAS in Mathematics. Learn the Order of Operations in Mathematics, Calculations and Notes.
- Background in Mathematics
- Posses basic English Skills
Who Is This Video For?
- Those Interested in Mathematics
- People who wish to understand BODMAS
- Students Preparing for School Examination
- Candidates preparing for Scholarships
- Jamb, Waec, GCE, NABTEB and Neco Candidates
Watch BODMAS Video
This Video Covers BODMAS For Waec, Jamb and other Exams. BODMAS Stands for Bracket, Off/Order, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction.
The Common Mathematical Operations are Addition (+), Subtraction (-), Multiplication (x) and Division.
Most Mathematics Questions in Waec, Neco, Jamb and Other Examinations Asking you to Evaluate or Simplify require the Use of BODMAS.
When Addition or Subtraction is Mixed with Multiplication or Division in any Question, we apply BODMAS to solve it.
You can use the link below to watch my Introduction to BOMAS
CHOOSE SUBJECT: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlashLearners/playlists
This Video Covers the Following Topics Among Others…
- Operations on Numbers
- Off and Exponentials
- Division Operations
- Multiplication Operations
- Addition Operation
- Subtraction Operations