Original Jamb Result Slip Printing. This is exactly what we shall discuss in this article. As Jamb results are released, you need to print out your Original Jamb Result Slip on Jamb portal. You need the Original Jamb Result for your admission Clearance.
You will now learn how to check and print the original Jamb result slip from your Jamb profile. You may checkout 10 amazing things you can do with your Jamb profile.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How To Print Original Jamb Result 2021
- Login to your Jamb Account at Jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Under the list of services, click on the “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available.
- If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately.
- It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
1. The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
2. The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
Jamb Result Checker 2021
- Visit Jamb Official result checking portal here.
- When the site fully loads, a page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the email you used for Jamb profile in the space for Email.
- Enter the exact password you used to create Jamb account in the space for password.
- Click on your Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Scroll down and check print Result slip.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and examination year.
- Click on print result.
- That’s all, congrats.
You may also want to follow my admission and school news updates by clicking here.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?