Creation of Jamb 2019 Profile is over. This article will teach you how to Create and Update Jamb Profile For Jamb 2020: The Jamb Profile is the trend that resulted after the Jamb CBT Update. The best time to create your Jamb profile when Jamb 2020 registration has begun.
What is Jamb Profile? Jamb Profile is an account Jamb candidates need to create with Jamb before they are able to register Jamb, check jamb result, print original results slip, accept or reject admission status and correct errors they made during Jamb registration. All Jamb candidates are required to create a Jamb profile on Jamb portal to be eligible for the board’s examination.
The Jamb profile will also contain your personal information such as name, email, date of birth, local government of origin, waec or neco result, gender, course of choice, passport photograph and so on.
Your admission status checking, examination center checking, plus your result printing beginning from Jamb 2017 have be done using your Jamb profile. You may want to click here to follow my Jamb series so that you don’t miss out anything about Jamb.
How To Create Jamb profile For 2020 Jamb Utme
There are three options to create your profile for Jamb 2020. I will explain all of them. However, I recommend that you follow the first method. This is because Jamb has been recommending it for the past two years.
- SMS/Text Message Method
- Through Jamb website.
- Using Jamb Android Application.
1. Creating Jamb 2020 Profile Via SMS/Text Message:
Open text message in your phone and type Surname, First Name & Middle Name. Then send the text message to 55019. For example, if your surname is Inegbenehi, your first name is Isaac and middle name Aihinoria, simply text Inegbenehi Isaac Aihinoria to 55019.
Note: This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all. Also, 50 naira will be deducted from your sim. Make sure you have up to 100 naira before you do it.
One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister. They should get their own sim and send their own message.
A confirmation code of 10 characters will be received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN. For more infor on ePin, see how to register Jamb here.
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
Recommended: Pass with Flashlearners Jamb application
2. Creating Jamb 2020 Profile In Jamb Website
- Visit the Jamb website using this link
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
3. Creating Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile Application
I have already treated this in a separate article. Click here to go through it.
Important Notice On 2020 Jamb Profile Creation:
- If you are to create this profile, I advise that you use High-END (expensive) mobile phone or a COMPUTER SYSTEM to do so.
- If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI. Sometimes mobile opera mini doesn’t load the local government area and other fields.
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then you are good to go.
- Make sure you login to your profile to ensure there is no mistake before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is very important.
- If you have made a mistake already, click here to correct it.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
- It is advisable you create your profile yourself or be 100% present during the process.
- If you are to pay someone for it, pay less than #500.
Recommended: 10 things you can do with your Jamb profile
Jamb profile will still be relevant in Jamb 2020, 2020, 2021 and so on. You have to be used to the system. You may want to click here to follow my Jamb series.SHARE THIS POST
RECOMMENDED A. FLASHLEARNERS JAMB APP B. FLASHLEARNERS WAEC APP C. MY JAMB, SSCE & BLOGGING CLASS D. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE B ALL ABOUT WAEC & NECO C. VACANCIES & RECRUITMENT D. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS E. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE F. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS G. I WANT TO SEARCH WHAT I WANT H. PLEASE TAKE ME TO HOMEPAGE
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- JAMB To Cancel Results of 2019 Candidates Who Cheated - April 22, 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form For 2019 Is Out - April 21, 2019
- ABU Zaria Updated Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 - April 20, 2019