I went to some banks to buy the E-Pin and they said they don’t have. Now, which bank can I get the Jamb form 2018? This is another major question that I have been bombarded with.
It is true that Jamb has announced that the purchase of Jamb E-pin will be at any Nigerian bank or accredited centers, yet not all banks are selling the forms for now.
The Examination Board has also listed few banks authorized for the pin vending, they include:
- Union Banks
- Zenith Banks
- Access Banks
- CBT Centres
- JAMB State Offices.
- Nigerian Postal Agencies [NIPOST] e.t.c [More Banks To Be Updated Soon].
Yes… But that doesn’t stop you from checking others banks.
Also, as you fill your form for the E-PIN in the bank, ensure to put in the right email. So many candidates have complained of their E-PIN sent to the wrong email. Be warned!
Let Us know the bank you used. We will also appreciate a very short story about how you obtained the E-PIN so as to guide others. I wish you a happy and stress free Jamb 2018 registration.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018