JAMB CAPS: How do I check my admission status in caps portal and can I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet? That’s what you are about to learn in this tutorial.
Jamb Caps Portal: New way to check jamb admission status
Steps To Check Your 2018/19 Admission Status In Caps Portal
- Ensure you have active data bundle.
- Open your favourite browser (Preferably, Google Chrome).
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
- Then scroll down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission button to check and accept/reject your 2018 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear when you have successfully logged in to Jamb caps portal.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful not to accept admission when you are not offered (or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school).
- Once you accept the admission offered you then your admission door is closed for that year.
- On the other hand, if you see welcome while you click on CAPS, don’t be annoyed. Just use desktop version to see the menu and then click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site).
Not Admitted In My Jamb Caps Portal/Market Place
Accept The Admission Status:
If you see not admitted yet in your Jamb Caps market place it means your school hasn’t started giving admission and all you have to do is close the page and keep checking back. Don’t click on the accept admission TAB (It would not be clickable self).
See Also: How to check Jamb caps market place
By the time your school of choice releases her admission list,you will not only see the “ACCEPT” icon but also a ‘DECLINE’ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice.
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal?
If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then I don’t think that would be an issue.
The main issue is when you have been offered admission in a particular school already and you accepted it. It then means that your door of admission for that year has closed. I wish you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it
- My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean
- Mine is showing Welcome…
- I have been admitted in to AAU, but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem sir?
- Jamb caps has admitted me but school says no admission given yet.
Click here to continue reading frequently asked questions and answers that work.
- Jamb cap
- Jamb caps
- Jamb caps portal
- Jamb caps admission status
- Jamb caps admission list
- Latest on jamb caps admission.
- What is Jamb caps all about?
- Has Jamb started giving admission on caps?
- How do I accept admission on Jamb caps
- How do I reject admission On Jamb caps
- What will happen if I reject admission on Jamb caps
- How do I check my Second choice school admission list on caps portal.
- What’s Jamb caps portal website or link.
See Also: How to print your jamb admission letter.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
RECOMMENDED 1. Get Jamb CBT APP For Your 2019 Exam 2. Get Waec APP To Clear All Your Papers 3. POST UTME APP & Questions For Ur School 4. CLICK HERE TO ALWAYS GET MY LATEST UPDATES
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- 7 Ways Quarrel Between Husband And Wife Affects Children - August 18, 2018
- Learn SEO SO3E12: Types Of Google Ranking Drops - August 18, 2018
- Uniben Direct Entry Past Questions For All Faculties - August 17, 2018