Jamb Admission Letter Printing Out: When will Jamb 2020/2021 Admission letter be out and how can I print it? You will learn Jamb Admission Letter Printing Today.
What Is an Admission Letter? As the name implies, an admission letter is a letter that shows that you have been offered provisional admission into a University, Polytechnic or college of Education.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Jamb admission letter is a document issued by Jamb every year to those who have been offered provisional admission to study in any approved tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The Jamb admission letter shows your full name, the institution and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, duration of your course of study, terms and conditions that govern your admission.
When Does Jamb Admission Letter printing Begin? Jamb enables the portal for admission letter printing after they have released the admission lists.
Before you can print your admission letter, you will have to check your Jamb admission status 2020 online. If your Jamb admission status shows that you have been offered admission then you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter.
How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
- Visit Jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Proceed to Login”.
- Enter the Email and Password you used to create Jamb profile.
- Click on login. Click here if you are unable to login.
- Your jamb account homepage will open.
- Click on admission letter under services (See screenshots below).
- The page for payment confirmation will open (See screenshots below).
- You will be charged #1000 to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue to payment.
- Click on pay now.
- You will be deducted via the payment option you choose.
- You can pay via Remitta or MasterCard.
- Then wait for payment confirmation.
- You will now print your admission letter.
If you are stuck in any option, feel free to submit your query in the comment box. Hope this is helpful?
Recommended: Mistakes you must avoid in your hundred level.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?