Jamb Admission Letter Printing begins immediately after you’re offered admission. It is the same way to Check and Print Jamb Admission Letter; Whether for 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023.
What Is an Admission Letter? As the name implies, an admission letter is a letter that shows that you have been offered provisional admission into a University, Polytechnic, or college of Education.
Jamb admission letter is a document issued by Jamb every year to those who have been offered provisional admission to study in any approved tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The Jamb admission letter shows your full name, the institution, and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, the duration of your course of study, and terms and conditions that govern your admission.
When Does Admission Letter printing Begin? Jamb enables the portal for admission letter printing after they have released the admission lists.
Before you can print your admission letter, you will have to check your Jamb admission status online. If your Jamb admission status shows that you have been offered admission then you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter.
How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter Email and Password you used to create Jamb profile.
- Click on login. Check here for help.
- Click on ‘Admission letter’ under services (See screenshots below).
- You will be charged #1000 to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue to payment.
- Click on pay now.
- You can pay via Remitta or MasterCard.
- Wait for payment confirmation.
- Print Jamb Admission Letter
If you are stuck on any option, feel free to submit your query in the comment box. Hope this is helpful.
Recommended: Mistakes you must avoid in your hundred level