If you are a newly admitted student, I am so happy for you. From the dept of my kidney, sorry, my heart; I say congratulations!. On the other hand, if your admission status is in-between admitted, will soon be admitted and not admitted yet, I wish you the best. Don’t worry, you will soon be admitted. So how do you feel as an admitted student, after all the wish, prayer and sleepless night? I know you feel good. This 51 Vitamins pack is strategically and carefully prepared to position you mentally for the University race.
This is a very important announcement. Read and read this carefully;
Any mistake made in 100 Level will always be regretted in final year. The ones made in 200L cannot be forgotten in a lifetime. When you do what other newly admitted student did, you will end up the same way they ended. Every regret of a student is either as a result of what he/she did in 100L or refused to do. Do what you should do now, don’t wait for later. As a matter of fact, latter doesn’t come. Even when it comes, you would have already missed out.
51 VITAMINS FOR YOU AS A NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENT
- You may not be given your dream course; dream in your given course.
- As a newly admitted student, admit that you need help.
- Believe in yourself.
- Identify your weakness early and start to work on yourself.
- Do not be in haste to make friends. This is one of the biggest decision you will make as a newly admitted student. So, choose friends with your eyes open.
- Be determined to be the best.
- Ask questions about the school you are admitted into.
- Don’t be a people pleaser
- Align your goals and ambition.
Begin to set target.
- Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t pass the course.
- It is possible to be on first class. Don’t be deceived by senior students.
- If I can be on first class, then nothing should stop you. It is very easy to achieve.
- Be consistent in your study.
- Take risks early.
- Look for a mentor.
- Don’t gossip lecturers.
- Don’t give up on hard work.
- It is too early to start a relationship. Give it some time.
- Avoid distractions from the opposite sex.
- The exams should not be close before you start preparing.
- Even as a newly admitted student, Aim to be the best in your class.
- Live life offline. Don’t be too addicted to social network.
- Learn something new every day.
- Always attend classes.
- Ask questions in class.
- Focus your energy on what creates the desired result of your life.
- Improve your brains and minds everyday.
- Don’t just study to pass exams, study to understand things about life.
- Have a strong reading habit.
- Do not disappoint your parents. Be a good value for their money.
- Avoid distractions from senior students.
- Avoid people who have the same weakness with you.
- Prepare study time-table and follow it sequentially.
- Don’t use secondary school reading pattern. Upgrade!
- If nobody motivates you, motivate yourself.
- It is too early to blame people. Stay focused.
- Don’t be too occupied with religious activities.
- Listen actively in class.
- Aim to understand.
- Write down your goals.
- Be discipline.
- Your parents may not be there, it doesn’t guarantee you to misbehave.
- Don’t hang around with the opposite sex in ungodly hours.
- Learn through trial and error.
- Focus on quality.
- Read motivational and inspiration books
- Mange your time.
- Always visit FlashLearners for updates.
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- After Post UTME 2017 What Next? See What You Should Do - September 19, 2017
- How To Know Whether Jamb Or School Has Offered You Admission In 2017 - September 19, 2017
- 17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University - September 19, 2017