I can’t check my Jamb 2017 result because I am getting the error of invalid pin when logging in to my Jamb profile.
This is the complaint I have been getting from those who wrote Jamb on Monday and Subsequent days.
In fact, someone just sent me a message, “I visited the jamb portal and I put down my gmail and password but they said invalid username or password”.
This is really disheartening since every serious Jambites is eager to check his/her Jamb score in the just concluded Jamb 2017 examination. Now, let’s see the causes, effects and solutions.
Causes of Invalid Username Or Password When Checking Jamb Result
The following are possible causes of invalid pin when checking your Jamb 2017 result.
- You didn’t enter the correct email used in your Jamb profile.
- You left a space after entering your email.
- You entered the wrong password.
You forgot that passwords are case sensitive. Example, Andy is not the same as andy when it comes to password.
- Jamb server error.
You used a bad browser.
How To Solve The Issues Of Invalid Pin When Checking Your Jamb Result
- Enter the correct email that you used to register.
- Don’t put space after entering your email.
- Enter your password exactly how you login in the first time.
- If the issue is from Jamb server, all you have to do is keep trying and trying. After many attempts, it will work.
- Sometimes, the issue comes from the browser you used. I recommend you use Google Chrome, or better still, you a laptop.
Let me know how this article has helped you.
I wish you the best….
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- You Don’t Need To Create A Profile On Jamb CAPS Portal To Accept 2017 Admission - September 24, 2017
- Updates On MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017 List Of Successful Candidates - September 24, 2017
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule And 2017/18 Requirements - September 24, 2017