I can’t check my Jamb 2020 result because I am getting the error of invalid Password when logging in to my Jamb profile. This is a typical complaint from candidates who wrote Jamb on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Subsequent days.
In fact, someone sent me a message, “I visited the jamb portal and I put down my Gmail and password but they said invalid username or password”.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
This is really disheartening since every serious Jambites is eager to check his/her Jamb score in the just concluded Jamb UTME. Now, let’s see the causes, effects and solutions.
Causes of Invalid Username Or Password When Checking 2020 Jamb Result
The following are possible causes of invalid Password when checking your Jamb result.
- You didn’t enter the correct email.
- You left a space after entering your email.
- You entered the wrong password.
- You forgot that passwords are case sensitive. Example, Andy is not the same as andy when it comes to password. Enter your password exactly the way it should be.
- Jamb server error.
- You used a bad browser.
How To Solve Invalid Password When Checking Jamb Result 2020
- Enter the correct email that you used to register Jamb. Confirm it in your Jamb Slip.
- Don’t put space after entering your email.
- Enter your password exactly how you logged in the first time. If this doesn’t work, click on forgot password to get a new one.
- If the issue is from Jamb server, all you have to do is keep trying and trying. After many attempts, it will work. Better still, you can give it some time.
- Sometimes, the issue comes from the browser you used. I recommend you use Google Chrome on Mobile, or better still, you a laptop.
Let me know how this article has helped you. Click here to check your result now. I wish you the best…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?