Jamb Caps Market Place Consideration: Many candidates are so concerned about checking their jamb caps admission status that they don’t even bother about exploring other choices Jamb caps has to offer.
Do do you know that you can gain admission into a University or Polytechnic that you did not fill in Jamb? This is what Jamb caps marketplace consideration is all about. Jamb checks your score and shares with other schools. These schools now choose to consider you for admission.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Jamb Market Place 2020
Just like the normal market place, Jamb caps marketplace is where you are been made marketable by Jamb. Various institutions now consider you for admission based on your quality and their choice. Like I wrote earlier, you don’t necessarily need to choose these schools while registering Jamb.
How To Know If You Have Been Considered for Admission In Caps MarketPlace Consideration
When you visit caps marketplace, you will see something like, “The following institutions are considering you for admission, click on accept/reject button, to either accept or reject the offer. Please be informed that accepting the offer does not mean you have been admitted, it simply implies that you have accepted to be be considered for admission by the institution”.
If you don’t like the school you’re admitted into, don’t accept. Accepting means you have agreed to be a candidate of the institution that has considered you for admission.
How To Access Jamb Caps Market Place
- Login to your Jamb profile by clicking here.
- Ensure to enter the correct email and password you used to register your Jamb profile.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dashes) at the top of the page. Then click CAPS under the admission TAB.
- If the page only shows ”˜welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ”˜desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ”˜MARKETPLACE‘.
- That’s all… You will know if you have been considered for admission in any other institution apart from your school of choice.
Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.