How do I open a Gmail account to Create Jamb 2022 profile? This is the question asked by so many persons who wish to create a Gmail Account to complete their online application or purchase of Jamb Registration form.
The importance of Email address in this century cannot be overemphasised. In fact, to sit for Jamb, scholarship or other examinations, you will be required to fill your email in the application form. An Email helps you send and receive messages online.
We cannot completely exhaust the relevance of email address. There are many email services around. The common ones are Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hot mail, Zoho mail, etc. But Gmail is the most popular email service.
See Also: How to create Jamb profile.
The popularity of Gmail could be as a result of the fact that it is free, simple to use and can be created in a few minutes. In this article, I will explain how to create a Gmail account and verify your phone number. So many persons skip the verification process when creating a Gmail address. It is not Ideal.
How to Create Gmail Account To Register Jamb
- Click here now to visit the account creation page.
- You will see a form like the one shown in the image below.
- Fill the form correctly.
- When you choose a username and you are told that the username is already in use, do not be discouraged. Choose a new one or follow the ones suggested by Google.
- Do not for forget your password. However, you can always request a change of password anytime you forger it.
- If you don’t an email account already, leave the space for old email blank.
- Then click on submit.
- In the next page, you will be asked to verify your phone number.
- Make sure the phone number you supplied can receive messages and is very close to you. Immediately you get the verification code by text, fill it in the space for it. Don’t skip here.
- That’s all. You can know sign in to your Google account.
Jamb Series Part 45: How To Create Gmail Account For Jamb. If you find this useful for you Jamb utme, don’t fail to share with friends using the share buttons below.
Read Also: Five persons you must meet to succeed
Other Guide On The Series:Recommended: Summary of part 1 to 15Read Also: Summary of part 16 to 30Part 31: How Engineering Aspirants should studyPart 32: How those going for law should readPart 33: Is it possible to buy fake formPart 34: Is it possible to buy two jamb formsPart 35: Does Jamb postpone or shift examsPart 36: Has Jamb begun registrationPart 37: Will Candidates sit for post utmePart 38: Is jamb mock compulsoryPart 39: Correct mistakes in Jamb profilePart 40: How many persons to gain admissionPart 41: How to predict and answer jamb questionsPart 42: Candidates that may fail JambPart 43: Signs that you are ready for JambPart 44: Things not to take to Jamb hall> See Latest Post On My Jamb Series