How do I login to my Jamb profile and what is my username and password for Jamb 2020 profile login? This is the hot cake question right now. In this article, I shall guide you on how to login to your Jamb profile successfully.
The method of creating Jamb profile has changed. In Jamb 2017, Jamb profile was created online through Jamb portal. However, Jamb introduced SMS method for creating Jamb profile 2018. All needed to create Jamb profile today is to send your names to 55019 via your mobile phone.
With this recent introduction of SMS sending way of creating Jamb account, you may be wondering, “how do I login to my jamb profile online and what is my password?” Your username is the email that appears in your Jamb print out while your password is the one given to you at the approved Jamb cbt center.
How To Login To Your Jamb Profile In 2020
Now that you know your Jamb profile email and password, the next thing that comes to mind is how to use it to login to your 2020/2020 Jamb profile. Simply follow the steps below to access your Jamb profile without issues:
- Visit jamb official portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- You shall be required to enter your email address (enter the email in your Jamb slip).
- Enter the password given to you at the approved CBT centre or the place where you registered Jamb.
- If you have forgotten your password, then click on the forgot password tab.
- Click Login to access your Jamb profile dashboard.
Feel free to ask your questions and don’t fail to drop your comment via the comment box. I wish you the very best in your future endeavours.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 50: Five Persons You Need To Pass Jamb - Sep 18, 2020