Waec GCE Jan/February Result Checker: This article is for those who have been wondering how to check GCE first series Result online. The West African Examination Council January GCE result is finally out.
Read when your Waec certificate will be out here or Continue reading for 2020/2021 January West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) online result checking process.
To check the result, Candidates need to purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 (five hundred Naira only) from authorised dealers or any WAEC office nearest to them to be able to access their results.
How To Check January/February WAEC GCE 2020 Result Online
- Go to WAEC GCE result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check GCE 2020 GCE Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2020 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the shortcode format below: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2020
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only. You can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Feel free to ask your questions via the comment box…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?