All the Tricks and Techniques you need to Understand Emphatic Stress in English Language. Learn English Emphatic Stress..
- Posses basic English Skills
Who Is This Video For?
- Persons who wish to Love English
- Those Interested in Emphatic Stress
- Students Preparing for School Examination
- Candidates preparing for Scholarships
- Jamb, Waec, GCE, NABTEB and Neco Candidates
Watch Emphatic Stress
In Speech, a particular Word can be Intentionally Pronounced with much stress or power. This Intentional Stressing of words is referred to as Emphatic or Contrastive Stress. More in this Video...
Feel free to Watch Similar Videos using the links below and don’t fail to Subscribe to this Channel:
ENGLISH TOPICS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1JHDIvuvb4AX3RvelBXoYebhThN_sISe
CHOOSE SUBJECT: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlashLearners/playlists
1. Use of English Likely Questions: https://youtu.be/H4l-hu702gM
2. Use of English Synonyms: https://youtu.be/lkZaKcFdRbw
3. Use of English Antonyms: https://youtu.be/ntXKPFv4TQQ
4. Use of English Idioms: https://youtu.be/UrgDHRJrPWE
Emphatic Stress Topics
Questions Under Emphatics Stress
How to Answer Empahtic Stress Questions