All the Tricks and Techniques you need to Understand Balancing Equations. Learn How to Balance Chemical Equations in Chemistry…
- Background in Chemistry
- Posses basic English Skills
Who Is This Video For?
- Persons who wish to Love Chemistry
- Those Interested in Balancing Equations
- Students Preparing for School Examination
- Candidates preparing for Scholarships
- Jamb, Waec, GCE, NABTEB and Neco Candidates
Watch Balancing Equations
How to Balance Equations in Chemistry. Balancing Equations of Chemical Equations Explained with Solved Problems.
Balancing of Equations Obey The Law of Conservation of Mass. The Law of Conservation of Mass States Atoms are not created or destroyed in a Chemical Reaction; they only change from one form to another.
Example: CH4 + 2O2 - CO2 + 2H20 is a balanced Equation.
Feel free to Watch Similar Videos using the links below and don’t fail to Subscribe to this Channel:
CHEMISTRY VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1JHDIvuvb4CMdcxYBltKU4qI5x6EdImb
CHOOSE SUBJECT: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlashLearners/playlists