ICAN is the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and The FlashLearners ICAN Apps are the Best Applications to Pass ICAN 2021.
The Flashlearners ICAN Applications feature over Four Thousand (4,000) ICAN Past Questions and Answers for Skills and Professional… The Applications work 100% Offline and you’re free to choose Exam Mode & Topics to Practice.
DOWNLOAD OPTIONS A. Click To Install On Your Phone B. Download ICAN Profesional For Laptop/PC C. Download ICAN Skills For Laptop/PC
RECOMMENDED 1. All Flashlearners Apps
ICAN PROFESSIONAL App: Covers Corporate Reporting, Advanced Taxation, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Audit and Assurance.
ICAN SKILLS APP: Includes Financial Reporting, Taxation, Performance Management, Audit and Assurance, Public Sector Accounting and Finance, Management and Governance Ethics.
Features of Flashlearners ICAN App
- Practice By Topics – gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest.
- Dictionary – get definition of over 92,000 words offline.
- Voice (Text-To-Speech) – you can listen to questions and explanation in an interesting way.
- Offline Chatbot – chat with Clara to find answers to most requests using our custom built Chatbot technology with amazing artificial intelligence
- Educational Games – have fun while learning with our fascinating games
- Does Not Expire – continues to function as long as your device stays alive!
- No Subscription Fee – once activated, forever activated for all subjects!
ICAN Nigeria offers two types of exams. The first type is that of professional exams and the second type is that of the Accounting Technician Scheme(ATS).
While the ICAN Professional is aimed at holders of a degree or national diploma in any discipline from accredited schools and holders of the ICAN AAT diploma, the ICAN ATS aims to produce middle-level Accounting Technicians within the West African sub-region.
Requirements For ICAN Nigeria
For Professional students
- The degree of any University or Higher National Diploma of any Polytechnic accredited by the Council.
- Any other qualification for the time being approved by the Council.
For ATSWA students
- Five (5) credit passes in any subject including English Language and Mathematics in the West Africa School Certificate Examination, General Certificate of Education or Senior School Certificate of Education, NECO equivalent not more than two sittings or NABTEB.
- Ordinary National Diploma of any Polytechnic recognized by the Council of the Institute
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from any College of Education.
Documents Needed For ICAN Application
- Original copy of the pay direct receipt/transaction reference
- Certified photocopies of your credentials any (NECO, WASCE, NABTEB, OND, NCE)
- A copy of your birth certificate
- Two certified passport photographs.
- Three empty envelopes with your address and N50 stamp on each of them.
I hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others using the share buttons and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?