2021 NECO PHYSICS: What are the areas Neco will set PHYSICS questions from and how do I get NECO Physics 2021 OBJ and theory questions answered correctly in the exam hall? Neco 2021 Physics Questions and how you can answer them correctly to get A1 is today exam topic.
NECO Physics is compulsory for every Neco 2021 Science Student. Continue reading for Sample Questions Neco would set in 2021 Physics or click here for Neco 2021 Physics Syllabus.
Get WAEC App For 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
NECO 2021 Physics Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Neco sets questions in Physics? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2021 Physics Objective Questions
- 2021 Neco Physics Theory Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Neco 2021 Examination.
Now that you are familiar with the various areas Physics Neco 2021/2019 questions will come from, the next thing is to know exactly what Neco will ask from these areas in 2021 Neco.
NECO 2021 Physics Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to D to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Neco 2021 Physics is 50.
The Following Are Sample Neco Objective Questions. They are likely Physics questions for Neco 2021.
- A. allows current to flow in either direction
- B. is non-linear
- C. offers a high input resistance
- D. allows current to flow only in one direction
- A. ˆ†x ˆ†Px ‰¥ h
- B. ˆ†x ˆ†Px = 0
- C. ˆ†x ˆ†Px < h
- D. ˆ†x ˆ†Px = ˆž
- A. increase
- B. decrease
- C. remain the same
- D. increase then decrease
II. No work is done on the body
III. It has constant acceleration directed away from the centre
IV. The centripetal force is directed towards the centre5. Which combination of the above is true of a body moving with constant speed in a circular track?
- A. II and IV
- B. I and IV
- C. II and III
- D. I and III
- A. 20N
- B. 30N
- C. 40N
- D. 50N
- A. high velocity electrons are abruptly stopped in metals
- B. energy changes occur within the nucleus of atoms
- C. energy changes occur within the electronic structure of atoms
- D. electrons are deflected in very strong magnetic fields
8. What is the speed of a particle of mass 10-27kg whose wavelength is 10-8m.
[h = 6.63 x 10-34Js]
- A. 6.63ms-1
- B. 66.30ms-1
- C. 663.00ms-1
- D. 6630.00ms-1
- A. 30V
- B. 40V
- C. 50V
- D. 70V
- A. a gold nucleus contains protons, neutrons and electrons uniformly distributed in a tiny volume
- B. the gold nucleus is positively charged and is concentrated in a tiny volume
- C. the gold nucleus emitted alpha particles
- D. the gold nucleus is concentrated in a tiny volume and contains alpha particles
What are the values of p and q respectively in the equation above?
- A. 10 and 20
- B. 12 and 24
- C. 20 and 10
- D. 24 and 12
- A. 2A
- B. 5A
- C. 10A
- D. 20A
- A. 2mA
- B. 10mA
- C. 20mA
- D. 25mA
- A. motion, the field and the induced current
- B. induced current, the motion and the field
- C. field, the induced current and the motion
- D. induced current, the field and the motion
- A. Ï€/200Hz
- B. Ï€/100Hz
- C. 100/Ï€Hz
- D. 100Ï€Hz
- A. increase the heat produced by increasing the eddy current
- B. increase the heat produced by reducing the eddy current
- C. reduce the heat produced by increasing the eddy current
- D. reduce the heat produced by reducing the eddy current
- A. 0.33
- B. 0.50
- C. 0.67
- D. 0.75
- A. eye is accommodated
- B. focal length of objective lens is longer than that of eye piece
- C. final image is at the near point of eye
- D. final image is at infinity
- A. Infra-red rays
- B. X-rays
- C. Ultra-violet rays
- D. Gamma rays
- A. is easily demagnetized by shaing vigorously
- B. is an alloy of many metals
- C. is easily magnetized by alternating current through one cycle
- D. retains magnetism more than iron
- A. 6.0V, 16Î©
- B. 6.0V, 1Î©
- C. 1.5V, 4Î©
- D. 1.5V, 1Î©
Read Also: How to answer neco questions very fast
Note: Neco Physics Objective and Essay paper is on the 20th of June 2021.
Physics Neco 2021 Essay Questions
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in neco 2021 Physics Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- Define force
- What is a wave
- List and explain the types of waves
- Differentiate between tension, force and thrust
- List and explain the classification of waves
- What are optical instruments? Give examples
- Define electromagnetism
- Explain the methods of making magnets
- What are the characteristics of semiconductors
- Explain the concept of doping and how to form P and N type semiconductors.
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Neco once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass neco in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?