Is Nigeria Customs service 2018 application form out? This is the trending question so far. So many potential applicants are eager to know whether the recruitment has started Or when the application will begin.
The truth of the matter is that registration has not commenced for the Nigeria customs service recruitment 2018. I will keep you updated immediately the application begins.
However, this article is to give you a simple guide on the recruitment and how to apply for the 2018 custom Jobs. It is also to inform you about the vital things you need to understand before the NCS 2018 application fully begins.
Nigeria Customs Service 2018 Application Requirements
- You need to have WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other O-level certificate.
- If you are not an O-Level applicant, you will have to provide your NCE, ND, HND or BSC result as the case may be.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years to apply.
- If you are a guy or male applicant, you should be atleast 1.68 meters tall.
- Female applicants must now be less than 1.65 meter tall.
How To Know Whether NCS 2018 Application Has Begun
The aim of this awareness post is to keep you informed and updated. I will update this page regularly with the most recent custom service news updates.
All you have to do is to bookmark this page or visit this site regularly. I will keep you posted on the application and closing date. A guide on how to pass very well will be added.
QUALIFICATION FOR NCS POSITIONS
Candidates must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ”˜A’ ”“ GENERAL DUTY
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II ”“ Consol 08
Entry Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2. INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs ”“ Consol 07
Entry Qualification: Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs ”“ Consol 06
Entry Qualifications: National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II ”“ Consol 04
Entry Qualifications: Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III ”“ Consol 03
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Jobs 2018
Having met the above requirements, see how to apply for the Nigerian custom service recruitment 2018.
- Immediately you get the news that recruitment has begun, visit the custom official website and registration portal by clicking here.
- Click on the 2018 application menu.
- Complete your application form by printing it out from your Gmail. If you don’t have a valid Email account, click here for the guide on how to create a Gmail account in 2 minutes.
- Print out your local Government attestation form, parent/Guardian consent form and acknowledgement form.
- Be very careful when filling the form to avoid silly mistakes. Ask questions where you are confused.
- Always cross check.
- Always be alert of screening updates so that you will not miss interview like some Nigeria Air force Candidates did.
- Always be online to get helpful tips.
Share this very helpful update with your friends and family and don’t fail to comment below. I will reply comments as fast as possible.
See Also: Five persons you need to be successful
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?