Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2019: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2019 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in the company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post-primary education uninterruptedly.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on an excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply.
Apply Before: May 13, 2019.
Please note that all applicants must:
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Recommended: Ongoing undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria