All the Tricks and Techniques you need to Answer UNIBEN Post UTME Physics Objective Questions. The Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) Mathematics Questions and Answers.
- Background In Mathematics
- Understanding of SSCE Questions
- Sound Knowledge of Jamb Questions
- Posses basic English Skills
Who Is This Video For?
- Candidates sitting for Physics in Post UTME
- Aspirants Preparing for University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME
- Those interested in what Schools Sets in Mathematics
- Students Preparing for University, Polytechnics and Colleges Exam.
- Candidates preparing for Scholarships
Watch UNIBEN Post UTME Physics
UNIBEN Post UTME Physics Topics
Mathematics Topics Like Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Probability and More Covered.
This Video Covers the Following Topics Among Others…
1. Which of the following is the best-known Semi-Conductor?
2. The Process of adding impurity to a semiconductor is called
3. The dimension of power is?
4. The number of atoms of a radioactive substance is initially 8.0 x 1016. If the number reduces to 2.0 x 1016 in 64 minutes, what is the half-life of the substance?
5. Natural radioactivity was discovered by?
6. An electric lamb has the following markings 230V, 250W. How long would it take the lamp to use one kilowatt-hour when connected to a 230V mains
7. A gas occupies a volume of 40cm³ at a temperature of 27ºC, and a pressure of 80cmHg. What volume does it occupy at 87ºC and pressure if 120cmHg?
8. A radio wave has a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. Find the wavelength of the broadcast.
9. A wave of frequency 10Hz forms a stationary wave pattern in a medium where the velocity is 20cm/s. The distance between adjacent nodes is?
10. A concave mirror has a focal length of 12cm. At what distance from the mirror should an object be placed to give an image exactly as the object.
11. A working electric motor takes a current 1.5A when the P.d across it is 250V. If its efficiency is 80%, the power output is?