2021 GCE Home Management: What are the areas GCE will set Home Management Questions from and how do I get GCE Home Management 2021 OBJ And Essay Questions? GCE 2021 Home Management Questions is what we shall discuss here.
GCE Home Management is important to every GCE 2021 Science Candidate. Read on for Sample Questions GCE would set in 2021 Home Management Objective and Theory or click here for Waec GCE 2021 Home Management Syllabus.
GET WAEC APP 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
Waec GCE 2021 Home Management 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec GCE sets questions in Home Management? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec GCE 2021 Home Management Objective Questions
- 2021 Waec GCE Home Management Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass gce 2021 Examination.
GCE 2021 Home Management Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec GCE 2021 Home Management Science is 50.
1. Soya beans can be classified as
A. complete protein.
B. incomplete protein.
2. Management means
A. reconciliation of differences.
B. achievement of goals.
C. creating balance between needs and resources.
D. striking agreement between resources and want.
3. Which of the following conditions does immunization prevent?
4. Fungus which grows on damp clothes is called
Read Also: How to answer GCE questions very fast
Note: Waec GCE GCE Timetable, the Examination date for Objective and Essay paper is
Home Management Waec GCE 2021 Theory Questions
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec GCE 2021 Home Management Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
PAPER 2 (ESSAY)
1. (a) State the difference between standard of living and level of living.
(b) State five important principles for proper use of time.
2. Describe any five forms of marriage.
3. Explain five ways of providing economic security for the family.
Waec GCE 2021 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec GCE once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass Waec GCE in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.