WAEC GCE result has obviously not been just released for August/September (Formerly November/December) 2021. The result will be out in December. How to check GCE 2021 result is the same as 2019 GCE Result checker.
When the 2021 WAEC GCE Results have been fully uploaded online, it will be accessible from the WAEC official result checking website. Continue reading for how to check your GCE result for this year.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2021
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
WAEC GCE Result Checker For August via SMS
In case you want to check your 2021 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the Shortcode format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2021
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Candidates can check their results on the council’s website: www.waecdirect.org with their Result Checker PIN and Serial Number contained on the candidate’s Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
Recommended: How to overcome the issue of withheld result
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?