Will Jamb still release results for those with no result yet…? If yes, then when is Jamb going to release the results for those who didn’t see their result in Jamb result checking portal? This is the Jamb question before us today.
Before I begin, I will like to list the five set of persons that will benefit from this information. This post is for you if you stumbled upon this page due to any of the following questions:
- I wrote Jamb on Monday but haven’t seen my result yet.
- I wrote Jamb on Tuesday but the site keeps telling me “you have no result yet”.
- Is Jamb holding the results because of Malpractice? What about those who wrote on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?
- When will Jamb release my result oooo?
- Will change of course and institution form still be available for those who haven’t seen results yet?
If any of the questions above is true for you, then you have actually come to the right place. Now, let’s begin with the main question as it answers every other one.
Will Jamb Release Results For Those With No 2020 Result Yet?
For some, Jamb intentionally did not release the results because of Malpractice while for others, the results were not found due to server error. The fact remains that the results are still being processed and updated.
Many candidates complained to me that their Jamb results were not released. Some even said that Jamb portal says they didn’t register for the exam. But a few days later, they got their results.
With every passing day, those who haven’t seen their Jamb result get it. What does this imply? Jamb is releasing more results. Your result might be the next to be uploaded.
Conclusion: More results are being released. Wait till next week before you contemplate that your result has been seized or cancelled. You will be allowed to do a change of course and institution as well. I wish you the best.
See Also: Jamb admission Guide.