The timely release of Neco Results is good news to those using Neco awaiting result. You can now check and upload your NECO result to Jamb Portal before Jamb starts giving admission.
Some candidates have been sending me messages as to how to check Neco Results without Scratch cards and Pins. You may want to check the answer to that question here. Today, I will show you how to check the NECO results ONLINE.
How To Check My NECO Result
You are now required to purchase Neco token before you can check your Neco result online. Click here now for how to buy neco Token and check Neco result online.
After creating an account and getting the Neco token, Login and follow the instructions below to check your 2020 examination result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. e.g 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
How To Print Neco Result Online
You can now print out your result by clicking on the Print Icon on the NECO website page or use your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P. Select your printer connected to your computer and click OK. (Your reult will be printed)